OPTOKLASTER - Mazovian Photonic Technology Cluster was founded in October 2008. Optoklaster gathers manufacturing companies and research institutions agglomerated in Warsaw and its neighborhood (Mazowieckie voivodship ). Optoklaster's headquarters are located in the Institute of Applied Optics, which acts as the coordinator of the Cluster. Companies belonging to the Optoklaster are manufacturing optical and optoelectronic elements, semiconductor lasers, laser apparatus for medical sector, as well as laser equipment for industry. In turn, the research institutes support them with designing, manufacturing and researching new sources of laser radiation, detectors and new materials for the use in optoelectronics. The engineering and scientific staff has expertise in: the scope of photonics including optics, solid-state physics, semiconductor technologies, infrared technology, optical and laser metrology, security systems and electronics. Lately, Optoklaster has signed the Preliminary Agreement of cooperation with the French cluster OPTICSVALLEY - Network in Optics Electronics and Software Engineering in the Paris Region.
Optoklaster makes efforts to:
- increase competitiveness and innovativeness of Mazovia region through effective transfer of hi-tech technologies from research centers to companies,
- concentrate scientific research and coordinate the work of companies, agencies, associations and local authorities in the area of photonic technologies,
- facilitate the access to finance sources,
- restrict the risk of innovatory companies' actions,
- attain synergy effect,
- increase the knowledge and skills of Optoklaster's members,
- facilitate co-operation between members and other institutions, including foreign units,
- facilitate informal contacts as well as access to scientific, technological and business information.
On behalf of its members the optocluster offers the products and services together with the trainings and possibility to use the research centers in the area of the photonic technologies.
- laser diodes and laser modules 400 - 420 nm,
- laser diodes 730 - 820 nm,
- laser-plasma EUV sources,
- laser systems.
- uncooled, high detectivity and excellent speed of response infrared detectors and optimized for any wavelength within the spectral range 2 to 12 µm,
- ultraviolet detectors 280-365 nm.
Materials, elements and optoelectronics sub-assembles:
- epitaxial structures on Si, SiC, GaAs, InP and GaN substrates,
- silicon wafers, oxygen crystals, ceramics and glasses,
- piezoelectric, nonlinear and laser-active crystals,
- light guide rods, active fibers, two dimension photonic microstructures, resonators, sensors and actuators,
- Pockel’s cells,
- polarizers, filters, lenses band prisms with antireflection coating,
- laser modules.
- thermographic cameras,
- lasers devices for marking, engraving and coding,
- OEM laser systems for robots,
- therapeutical and surgical laser systems, coagulators
- positioning laser systems for medical and industry application,
- advanced photoelectrical devices made of HgCdTe,
- fire control systems, laser warning systems, laser rangefinders, night vision and thermovision sights,
- professional equipment for border guard, customs and secret service,
- optoelectronics protection systems,
- security systems,
- equipment for testing electro-optical imaging systems,
- optoelectronics measurement systems,
- special laser devices,
- unique optoelectronics systems,
- equipment for obtaining materials of the highest purity
- laser-protection glasses.
- laser cutting, marking and engraving
- laser template extraction/cutting out
- laser surface cleaning
- optoelectronic devices certification
- educational aids certification
INVESTIGATION AND IMPLEMENTATION
- photonic crystals, self organized materials, metamaterials, AIIIBV compounds and another optoelectronic materials
- laser-matter interactions, solid state lasers, optical spectroscopy, detection of optical signals, infrared physics and technology
- physics of superconductors, molecular physics and quantum optics, low temperature physics, bio-physics, laser spectroscopy, crystal growth and material studies
- diffractive optics, gradient optics, integrated optics, fiber optics, optics of photonic structures, advanced optical microscopy
- semiconductor heterostructures technology by ISOVPE and MOCVD methods
- investigation activity in photonics, optoelectronics and precision mechanics
- measurement methods using of optics phenomena (interference, diffraction, polarization and light scattering)
- measurements, opinions and expertise on photonic material application in laser technologies
- studies in optoelectronics
- the courses for doctors and engineers concerning the wide range of laser light training application possibilities
- methodology and practice of computation an optical systems
- trainings, workshops and consultation in optoelectronics
- optoelectronics education set
OPTOKLASTER participants also deal with the distribution of optoelectronic sub-assembles and devices however their activity is not limited only to optoelectronics.
Optoklaster is open for co-operation! Take a chance!